Where to visit next?

Friday, October 8, 2010

Where does the time go???

It is already almost 2 weeks since we got back from our honeymoon and I just can't seem to find the time to starting posting about it.

We are trying to sell our condo and buy a bigger house and that has taken up a lot of our time. Also, my best friend is getting married on Sunday and I have, thankfully, been able to spend some time with her and her fiance before the big day as they arrived in Canada a week prior.
They live in Germany, and I rarely get to see her, but when I do, it's like no time has passed.

Speaking of Germany, J drank 6 liters of beer at Oktoberfest...enough for both of us as I was sick with a cold......

That's the first tid-bit (or as J says "Juicy Dangler") that you get.....but next time I post, I will start at the beginning. Sit tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment