Where to visit next?

Monday, May 16, 2011

1+1 = 3!

The big news is that J and I are expecting at the end of October!


I am 4 months along, we have a bit to go before we find out whether it's a boy or girl, but I anticipate that this blog will soon turn into a travelling/baby blog.

No worries, it won't be all about babies, but I've heard it's harder to travel with an infant, so what else will I have to post about? :)

We already have plans to go to a few places: Gananoque this weekend to celebrate our first anniversary, New Brunswick in the summer, and Europe next year....maybe some camping inbetween?

Anyways, I have been patiently waiting for J to send me his one photo from Oktoberfest so that I could write about it, and I just got it today. Expect my Oktoberfest post soon!

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!!! I'm sure you'll have plenty of "adventures" to share!

    ReplyDelete