Where to visit next?

Friday, December 2, 2011

Dunwell, Done Well!

I just wanted to post a little shout out to Kelly Dunwell, who's blog 'Done Well' was featured as CityLine's blog of the week!!! I will also add that Kelly's love of pun's rivals my own. Dunwell? Done Well? Awesome.

Kelly, I've loved reading your blog ever since I started last year. You are so crafty and are not afraid to start projects that may last a while. I always tend to get discouraged if things are taking too long, but you stick it out....and it's good you do because the things you've created are amazing. Quilts, cookies, dinners, dresses, purses...WOW!

I bow down to your creativity! You are the master.

www.done-well.blogspot.com.. Go read it!

1 comment:

  1. You're too kind. let's make sure to get together lots and mix our creative juices!!!! we'll have a blast.

    ReplyDelete