Where to visit next?

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

*imagine a clever play on words with the word 'Nursey'*

My brain is mush these days. J has to remind me about things that I used to have to remind HIM about. So just imagine that I thought of some clever title. I wanted to put "Hellooooooooooo Nurse(ry)!", from the cartoons I used to watch when I was little, but J didn't get it.

Anyways!


We have started the nursery! We painted it "Pale Daffodil", I found this great lamp on Kijiji, and we purchased and assembled a crib.








It's coming along nicely! Now we are currently looking for this Winnie the Pooh decal that has all of them hugging. But freakin' Amazon.com won't le me ship to Canada. Bah!

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY remember "hellooooo nurse!" from animaniacs!!!! That was a great cartoon. Maybe they didn't have it in french.

    Room looks great. love the lamp you scored on kijiji!

    ReplyDelete